Friday, April 11, 2014

Book Sale!




Hey, guys! I’ve recently run into the small problem of my bookshelf becoming too full, so I decided to try to get rid of some books. I’m selling these books for a little less than half of their retail value seeing as they’ve yellowed over time. Shipping will also be added on top of the price, but it shouldn’t be that high seeing as I will be using the USPS. If you’d like more information on a book, feel free to comment below or send an e-mail to me at pbphotographer@yahoo.com

Books for sale:
It Happened To Nancy ($2)
The Color Purple ($3)
Finding Kate ($2)
Annie’s Baby ($2)
Jay’s Journal ($2)
Darkness Before Dawn ($2)
Prey ($3)
Tears of a Tiger ($3)
The Taking of Pelham 123 ($3)
Enrique’s Journey ($7)
The Burn Journals ($5)
The Lovely Bones ($5)

~ Yajaira

No comments:

Post a Comment