Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (8/10/11): Bloodlines by Richelle Mead



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

I really, really loved Vampire Academy. Hoping this spin-off series won't be a disappointment! 


Publication date: August 23, 2011 (Razorbill)

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive - this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

- Tabbyc

2 comments:

  1. I havent read the VA series, but I heard alot of great things. Totally gonna check it out:) thxs for sharing!

    Heres my WoW:http://perfectlyinked.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday4.html

    ~tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this book either!!! I was so sad that there wasn't going to be any more Vampire Academy books, but I'm really excited for this one!! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete