Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (2/25/15): Confess by Colleen Hoover



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


Confess by Colleen Hoover 
Expected publication date: March 10, 2015 

From Goodreads: 
Auburn Reed has her entire life mapped out. Her goals are in sight and there’s no room for mistakes. But when she walks into a Dallas art studio in search of a job, she doesn’t expect to find a deep attraction to the enigmatic artist who works there, Owen Gentry.
For once, Auburn takes a risk and puts her heart in control, only to discover Owen is keeping major secrets from coming out. The magnitude of his past threatens to destroy everything important to Auburn, and the only way to get her life back on track is to cut Owen out of it.
The last thing Owen wants is to lose Auburn, but he can’t seem to convince her that truth is sometimes as subjective as art. All he would have to do to save their relationship is confess. But in this case, the confession could be much more destructive than the actual sin… 

We (especially me) really love Colleen Hoover up in here, so this choice shouldn't be a surprise. BONUS: there's full-color art in the books. Ugh, I'm so excited.

*quiet screaming*
- Rachel


7 comments:

  1. Colleen Hoover has been on my TBR list for awhile now. Here's my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one a lot lately! It looks really good :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES to Colleen Hoover - I definitely newd to get my hands all over this one! I did not know about the art work - it sounds super cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I have heard great things about Colleen Hoover's novels though I have yet to read one! I am hoping to read Never Never soon though! I am a new follower. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Never Never was good. Very different from her usual. Hopeless was the first book of hers that I read, but my all-time favorite is the Slammed series, followed closely by Maybe Someday, so you should check those out too!

      - Rachel

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to read Confess! I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I just nominate you to the Versatile Blogger Award! Click here to read more http://thebookishthought.blogspot.com/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete