Monday, March 30, 2015

Shameless Self-promotion



Hey, guys! So recently I opened up a Society6 shop to try to sell prints of my photography, and shortly after, I decided to invest in Creative Cloud and try my hand at typography. I’m still learning so a lot of the stuff I do is very simple stuff (not to mention I’m more of a fan of minimalist stuff), but I am trying to learn how to use different tools in Illustrator. A lot of the typography I do will be book related (so far I’ve done Colleen Hoover, Rainbow Rowell, and Sarah J. Maas), but I have started doing song lyrics as well. I do take requests and I will do my best to get to them as soon as possible. If there’s a quote you want with a specific idea in mind, feel free to pitch me your idea and I’ll let you know if it’s something I can do. I already have done a custom request for Rachel if you want to see an example (it’s the scales in the collage above.)

Feel free to browse my shop and a big thank you if you purchase anything to help out this broke college student!


No comments:

Post a Comment